Haven’t heard of this show, too (and to think I have Netflix at home!) A seamstress drama might give me a few inspiration projects to start with. I need to get moving with my budget!!
Thanks for the heads up about that movie.... I love Spanish movies and about sewing, what a win! Thanks for you comment on my blog. I say go part time as quickly as you can find a job that suits you. I am looking for part time but it's hard to find one that fits in with single parenting commitments. I'd rather have fewer things and do things myself than a full time job. Of course here we have a terrific, supportive social system (that I appreciate in a true sense of the word). Good luck.
Thanks! I didn't know about this!
ReplyDeleteSpread the word, Gayle - it is so much fun to watch!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by.
Haven’t heard of this show, too (and to think I have Netflix at home!) A seamstress drama might give me a few inspiration projects to start with. I need to get moving with my budget!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by, Kayla!
DeleteHope you enjoy the series. I liked it a lot...
This looks quite intriguing! Thanks for sharing the link. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by!
DeleteHope you enjoy the series. I liked it a lot...
Thanks for the heads up about that movie.... I love Spanish movies and about sewing, what a win! Thanks for you comment on my blog. I say go part time as quickly as you can find a job that suits you. I am looking for part time but it's hard to find one that fits in with single parenting commitments. I'd rather have fewer things and do things myself than a full time job. Of course here we have a terrific, supportive social system (that I appreciate in a true sense of the word). Good luck.
ReplyDeletehope you enjoy it!
DeleteThanks for stopping by...
Thanks for this recommendation and for commenting on my PNG photos!
ReplyDeleteXo Jazzy Jack
hope you enjoy it!
DeleteThanks for stopping by...
Ooh, that looks stunning, and I hadn't heard of it - thanks for the recommendation!
ReplyDeletehope you enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by...